|oem part number||28268-ZT03A|
|number of buttons||3|
|compatibility||2008-2014 Nissan Armada
2005-2019 Nissan Frontier
2007-2008 Nissan Murano
2011-2018 Nissan NV
2005-2011 Nissan Pathfinder
2007-2012 Nissan Sentra
2007-2016 Nissan Titan
2007-2012 Nissan Versa
2005-2011 Nissan X-Terra
|more info||INTERCHANGE PART NUMBERS
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove key from the ignition. Unlock the doors using the driver's side power lock/unlock switch then open the drivers door.
Used, New, Aftermarket, Refurbished
All Transmitters Carry a 30 Day Standard Warranty Against Electronic Defect.