|oem part number||28268-ZB700|
|number of buttons||4|
|compatibility||2002-2006 Nissan 350Z
2002-2006 Nissan Altima
2002-2006 Nissan Maxima
2007-2008 Nissan Sentra BASE 2.0
2008-2012 Nissan Sentra S 2.0
2002-2004 Infiniti I35
2003-2005 Infiniti G35
|more info||OTHER PART NUMBER: 28268-C991C|
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove key from the ignition. Unlock the doors using the driver's side power lock/unlock switch then open the drivers door.
|Dimensions||3 × 1.5 × 0.5 in|
Like New, OEM Refurbished, OEM Reshell, Aftermarket
All Transmitters Carry a 30 Day Standard Warranty Against Electronic Defect.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “2002-2012 4B NISSAN KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE FOB TRANSMITTER KBRASTU15”
You must be logged in to post a review.