|make||Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Pontiac, Saturn|
|number of buttons||4|
|compatibility||2006-2012 Buick Lucerne
2006-2007 Cadillac DTS
2010 Chevrolet Equinox
2006-2013 Chevrolet Impala
2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
|more info||FULLY INTERCHANGEABLE PART #'S
22952177, 20935330, 20833561, 15912859, 10337866, 15859239, 20935330, 22952177
No Manual Programming Procedure Available for 2011 + Year Models Automotive Locksmith or Dealer Programming Only.
For Earlier Year Models Please See Instructions Below:
Use this Procedure for Vehicles with
Driver Information Center Buttons
This information is in your Owners Manual in the Drivers Information Center Section.
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
2. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
6. TO EXIT PROGRAM MODE TURN KEY OFF AND REMOVE KEY. TEST REMOTES
Use this Procedure for Vehicles without Drivers Information Center Buttons
To access this display, the vehicle must be in Park (P) with key in the on position (as far as you can go without cranking engine)
1. Press the trip odometer reset stem until RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for three seconds. The message REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE will display
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
4. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
5. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
|Dimensions||3 × 1.5 × 0.5 in|
Like New, OEM Refurbished, OEM Reshell, Aftermarket
All Transmitters Carry a 30 Day Standard Warranty Against Electronic Defect.