|oem part number||20835400
|number of buttons||4|
|reusable||Yes, After Unlocking|
|compatibility||2010-2017 GMC Terrain|
Automotive Locksmith or Dealer Programming. Self programming is possible with one working already programmed remote for certain years.
1. Get in the vehicle and close all the doors.
2. Using a working original key, insert the key into the ignition and switch to the ON position as far as it will go without starting the vehicle, WAIT 5 SEC/ OR THE PADLOCK LIGHT ON THE DASH GOES OUT. then switch OFF.
3. Remove the key from the ignition.
4. Insert the new key into the ignition and switch to the ON position as far as it will go without starting the vehicle. WAIT 5 SEC / / OR THE PADLOCK LIGHT ON THE DASH GOES OUT.
5. The key is now programmed.
6. Test the key to ensure that it starts the vehicle. If the key did not program, restart the programming procedure from STEP 1. To program additional keys, repeat the entire procedure.
All Transmitters Carry a 30 Day Standard Warranty Against Electronic Defect.