|oem part number||20835406|
|number of buttons||3|
|reusable||Yes, After Unlocking|
|compatibility||2010-2017 Chevrolet Equinox
2012-2017 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback
2016-2017 Chevrolet Spark
2017-2018 Chevrolet Trax
|chip id||Philips ID 46 GM EXT|
|more info||COMPATIBLE PART NUMBERS
13504266, 20998094, 20873621, 20934738
Automotive Locksmith or Dealer Programming. Self programming is possible with one working already programmed remote for certain years.
1. Get in the vehicle and close all the doors.
2. Using a working original key, insert the key into the ignition and switch to the ON position as far as it will go without starting the vehicle, WAIT 5 SEC/ OR THE PADLOCK LIGHT ON THE DASH GOES OUT. then switch OFF.
3. Remove the key from the ignition.
4. Insert the new key into the ignition and switch to the ON position as far as it will go without starting the vehicle. WAIT 5 SEC / / OR THE PADLOCK LIGHT ON THE DASH GOES OUT.
5. The key is now programmed.
6. Test the key to ensure that it starts the vehicle. If the key did not program, restart the programming procedure from STEP 1. To program additional keys, repeat the entire procedure.
Like New, OEM Refurbished
All Transmitters Carry a 30 Day Standard Warranty Against Electronic Defect.